.NET Software Developer – Direct Hire
****Must have 4+ plus years experience developing with .NET in a professional environment.****
Description: (This is a high exposure position and plays an extremely important role in current and future business.)
The Software Developer role is to define, develop, test, analyze, and maintain NEW and existing software applications in support of the achievement of business requirements. This includes writing, coding, testing, and analyzing software programs and applications. The Software Developer will also design, document, and modify software specifications throughout the production life cycle.
· Collaborate with (internal and contract) developers, programmers, and designers in conceptualizing and development of new software programs and applications.
· Assist in the definition, development, and documentation of software’s business requirements, objectives, deliverables, and specifications on a project-by-project basis in collaboration with internal users and departments.
· Assist in defining software development project plans, including scoping, scheduling, and implementation.
· Research, identify, analyze, and fulfill requirements of all internal and external program users.
Acquisition & Deployment
· Conduct research on emerging application development software products, languages, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts.
· Liaise with vendors for efficient implementation of new software products or systems and for resolution of any adaptation issues.
· Recommend, schedule, and perform software improvements and upgrades.
· Liaise with network administrators, systems analysts, and software engineers to assist in resolving problems with software products or company software systems.
· Consistently write, translate, and code software programs and applications according to specifications.
· Write programming scripts to enhance functionality and/or performance of company applications as necessary.
· Design, run and monitor software performance tests on new and existing programs for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging.
· Administer critical analysis of test results and deliver solutions to problem areas.
· Generate statistics and write reports for management and/or team members on the status of the programming process.
· Train end users to operate new or modified programs.
****Must have 4+ years experience developing with .NET in a professional environment.****
Knowledge & Experience
· Must have experience and knowledge (and prove it) of full project life cycle.
· Understanding of coding methods, best practices, and security best practices.
· Relational database and operating systems experience with Microsoft SQL 2005.
· Knowledge of current Internet technologies, including web browsers, FTP, SMTP, and PGP.
· Prior experience interviewing end-users for insight on functionality, interface, problems, and/or usability issues.
· Hands-on experience developing test cases and test plans.
· Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
· Highly self motivated and directed. – (MUST)
· Ability to conduct research into software-related issues and products.
· Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
· Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Formal Education & Certification
· Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) or (B.S.) from four-year college or university; or two to three years related experience and/or training,
To see this posting on our website click here