As the PHP Web Developer, you will assist our clients team in the development of web-based and back office systems. The ideal candidate would be a team player with good problem solving skills as well as a fast learner with a perspective on the overall picture. Responsibilities:
As the PHP Web Developer, you will assist our clients team in the development of web-based and back office systems. The ideal candidate would be a team player with good problem solving skills as well as a fast learner with a perspective on the overall picture.
- Web development on LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
- Integrate with internal and 3rd party systems
- Implement solutions individually or as part of a team using best practices in software engineering field
The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related
field along with 2+ years experience working on web-based systems, as well as
fluency in at least one of the following programming languages-PHP, Perl, Python.
In addition we are also looking for the following experience, skills, abilities
- Fluency in object oriented programming methodologies
- Fluency with SQL in at least one of the following database servers (MySQL,
- Oracle, Postgres, MSSQL)
- Proficient with XML and Web Services
- Comfortable with version control systems (CVS/SVN/etc.)
- Comfortable in Linux/Unit/BSD
- Experience with the PHP framework specifically the Zend Framework
- Experience with Java (J2EE) JSP and Structs
- Experience with Unit Testing JUnit, PHPUnit, etc.
- Certification through Zend, MySQL or Sun.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
Our client offers competitive compensation and extensive benefits package including
paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities
within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our
employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. They strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to
contribute to processes, decisions, planning and culture.
If you are a fit for this opportunity please respond to:
PHP Web Developer, Front End, Zend, MySQL,